Assistance with commercial transactions
An important part of our daily work consists of drafting and providing advice on all types of commercial contracts, such as:
- distribution and commercial agency agreements
- licence agreements
- sale & purchase agreements
- lease agreements
- business contracts
- financial agreements
- standard terms and conditions.
In addition, we provide advice and assistance on commercial practices and unfair competition issues as well as on the establishment of businesses, advertising and promotional campaigns and regulated sales techniques.
You can also come to us for advice in the field of information technology, including all aspects of the Internet, database and personal data protection, e-commerce and e-government.
Corporate and M&A
Tilia Law has the expertise and experience necessary to assist clients with all aspects of corporate life, such as:
- establishing companies and associations
- transfers of shares and assets
- restructurings (mergers, divisions, transfer of a branch of activity)
- corporate housekeeping
- drafting shareholder agreements
- drafting investment agreements
- advice on corporate governance and directors’ liability
- assistance with conflicts in the corporate sphere
- dissolution and liquidation of companies
Companies in difficulty
Creditors of struggling businesses naturally seek a proactive approach and guidance to ensure that all possible courses of action are pursued quickly and effectively. Tilia Law is committed to providing this type of service.
Companies in financial difficulty can also call on us for advice and assistance with insolvency proceedings, restructuring, reorganisations, creditors’ arrangements and business closures.